How did the tortoise know he was going to win the race?
Discover the path the tortoise took to reach your goals too! Go from "I can't" to "Congratulations!"
Everyone knows that tortoise beat the hare in the race.
Very few people know how the tortoise prepared for that moment.
Join Tommy the Tortoise on his journey through the six goal setting steps that transformed him into the "fastest" creature in the forest.
The same six step process that works for tortoises has been proven effective for humans as well.
Like any journey, however, you cannot get to where you want to go until you are willing to start.
All of the tools you to reach your goals are in this one book. The story of the tortoise and the hare is used to guide the reader through the steps with sections afterwards that include insights, activities, and goal setting worksheets.
Whether it's for business or self-help, everyone can follow these steps to lead to success.
Why should you buy this book?
- It's a quick and easy read - not a 400 page technical snoozefest! You can get back to the business of achieving your goals faster!
- It doesn't tell you what your goals should be, that's up to you - but it does give you a path to follow.
- There are real life examples given for each step that anyone can relate to.
- Anyone from teenagers to CEO's can find value in it's message.
- Aren't you curious why the tortoise thought he could win the race in the first place!
˃˃˃ Look at what one website who reviewed the book said!
"(This book) reminded me of those by Patrick Lencioni, another author who understands the value of the story. Here, Mercer uses the fable of the tortoise and the hare as a backdrop for down-to-earth advice on how to set and achieve goals.
Mercer alternates an imaginative lead up to the classic race told from the tortoise's point of view with chapters summarizing the steps to take to first decide what to do and then achieve the desired results. He even includes worksheets" Frances Thomas, Examiner.com
˃˃˃ 10% of proceeds from the sale of this book will go to the Paralyzed Veterans of America!
Go to www.pva.org to learn more or donate to this great organization.