Looking for a book that sends a positive message?
Want your kids to learn about setting goals without being bored?
This book tells the story of what happened before the tortoise and the hare's big race!
Tommy the Tortoise always wanted to be fast like all of the other creatures in the forest.
Wishing for it didn’t seem to be working.
But then Tommy got the help of his Grandpa and some other forest friends.
Tommy learned from them that taking action and having a plan can help those wishes become a reality.
Join Tommy the Tortoise as he gets ready for his race against the hare!
Color illustrations in the eBook!
Why should you buy this book for your child? This book:
- Sends a positive message about setting and achieving goals through the story.
- Allows parents to discover what "big goals" their children have.
- Gives children (and parents) a path to follow to achieve their goals
- Brings up many "discussion points" that you can talk about with your child.
- Tells you what the tortoise did to prepare for the race. (Come on, aren't you curious?)
˃˃˃ Three different formats available!
Tommy the Tortoise's Wish for Speed comes in:
- Paperback with black & white illustrations
- Paperback with color illustrations